In just a few words, Jasmin is a techie who knows his way around computers, systems, and all IT-related things. He´s a certified IT Professional with more than 15 years of experience in IT infrastructure, consulting, technology advocacy, tech support, and IT-Biz.
Over the last decade, Jasmin has enriched his portfolio with 5+ engineering positions, 20+ technical certifications, 10+ developed training courses, 50+ given training courses, 4 published books, and 200+ published technical articles.
It is great to write for others, but it is greater to do it for yourself.Jasmin kahriman
In February 2021, Jasmin founded TechwithJasmin.com – a blog that empowers the community through writing and consulting. That’s not only a blog but a representation of a personal brand and extension of LinkedIn – with more than 12k followers.
Most of the articles are ranked in the first three on Google.
Intel, Microsoft, Altaro Software, and Paessler AG did recognize Jasmin’s public work and decided to sponsor him with free devices and NFR licenses. Are you the next one?
Led by the goal to produce memorable and value-driven technical training, he has developed several training courses and technical exams, and some of them are:
- Level I: Getting started with PRTG
- Level II: Installing and configuring PRTG
- Level III: PRTG Enterprise Monitor
- Windows 10: Operating system fundamentals
- Windows 10: Installing and configuring
- Computer Hardware Fundamentals (based on CompTIA A+)
- Computer Network Fundamentals (based on CompTIA Network+)
- …many other workshops
Jasmin is working as Senior Systems Engineer and Network Monitoring Expert at Paessler AG, the proud owner of PRTG Network Monitor. He is responsible for managing and developing network infrastructure and demo environment used by Paessler´s team worldwide and bringing training and certification to the next level.
Jasmin holds more than 20 technical certifications provided by several vendors. Here are some of them (2013 – present).
- Microsoft Technology Associate Networking
- Microsoft Technology Associate Security
- Microsoft Technology Associate Server Administration
- Microsoft Technology Associate Operating System
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate Windows 8
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate Windows 10
- Microsoft Specialist: Configuring Windows Devices
- Microsoft Certified Azure AZ-900
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (2020/2011/2022)
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Server+
- CompTIA Cloud+
- CompTIA Network Infrastructure Professional
- CompTIA Cloud Admin Professional
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Fortinet NSE 2 Network Security Associate
- PRTG Certified Monitoring Expert
- PRTG Certified Implementation Engineer
- PRTG Certified Trainer
- Altaro VM Backup Professional
- ITAcademy Certified System Administrator
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage V7 (VSICM7) at Flane